New Remote Access for Physicians – Enroll Today!
Medical City Healthcare has launched a faster, more secure Citrix (VDI) portal for physician remote access. The current system will be shut down in February.
In order to maintain access, we are asking every physician who uses VDI to sign up and begin using the new system by February 13. This change will also apply to physician office staff.
Signing up is an easy three-step process:
- While connected to the HCA network, visit https://gateway.hca.corpad.net/enroll
- Follow the enrollment instructions on the screen.
- Physician Owned Computers
- Visit the new virtual Desktop at https://northtexas.vdi.medcity.net
- Manually create a bookmark or desktop shortcut to the new website
- Delete any bookmarks or destop shortcuts to the previous VDI site
- Note: The new VDI System requires Citrix Receier version 4.6 or higher (windows)/ 12.4 or higher(Mac). Contact Physician support at (877)422-2060 to ensure you have the right version of Citrix.
HCA Owned Computers
- Open Pulse Secure
- Once the application launches, click the + sign to create a new connection
- Enter the new portal information:
- Type: Select Policy Secure (UAC) or Connect Secure (VPN)
- Name: Enter HCA Remote Gateway
- Server URL: Enter https://northtexas.clio.medicty.net/managed
- Click Add to save the connection
- Going forward, always connect to remote access using Pulse Secure - not by visiting the remote access website
- Delete any bookmarks or desktop shortcuts to the previous Simplified Remote Access Site.
Employee Owned Computers
- Visit the new site https://northtexas.clio.medcity.net
- Manually create a desktop shortcut to the new website
- Delete any bookmarks or desktop shortcuts to the previous Simplified Remote Access Site
- You will need to confirm your identity by receiving a PIN when you log in to the new system.
- Select "Don't ask again on this device"
How to Create a Desktop shortcut:
Questions? Contact the Service Desk at (972) 906-8473. Providers, please call Physician Support at (877) 422-2060